UNIK Technology®, a winning combination!
SKINUP’s expertise is based on the exceptional properties of perfectly mastered technologies and a portfolio of patents for:
- smart active fibres with bioactive ceramic minerals
- seamless 3D knit fabric for freedom of movement
- a complex of marine phytochemical ingredients of natural origin
1 - Smart active fibres
SKINUP’s Active Body Wear textiles are made up of smart fibres containing bioactive Ceramic minerals with exceptional properties: they transform the heat emitted by the body into energy. This is the physiological reproduction of Far Infrared (FIR).
The benefits provided by ceramics make the textiles work:
- compression is mastered to sculpt the figure
- thermoregulation controls the heat emitted by the body
- stimulation facilitates physical recovery
2 - Seamless 3D knit fabric
This unique seamless knit technique effectively enhances and lifts the figure:
- second skin 3D knit fabric gently lifts the figure
- self-massaging 3D knit fabric has a firming and toning action
A complex of marine phytochemical ingredients
This complex of natural cosmetic active ingredients provides complete moisturising and firming treatment. Millions of encapsulated marine phytochemical active ingredients are attached to the textile fibres. The treatment is released in a controlled manner when the garment is worn.
SKINUP, one of a kind in the world
The perfect combination of the worlds of cosmetics and textiles, SKINUP technical and cosmetic care clothing is the fruit of 15 years of research and innovation. A strategy that has always been at the heart of its development and which has enabled it to become a leading player in the activewear market.
SKINUP, creator of smart textiles!
In 2018, the company invests in a new laboratory equipped with the latest cutting-edge equipment to meet the requirements of the new alliance between cosmetics and textiles. SKINUP becomes the world’s no. 1 technical textile brand.
SKINUP’s expert teams are organised into 3 divisions:
- Development of cosmetic care textiles (selection, analysis of active ingredients, shaping, etc.) both in basic and applied research
- Quality control (tests to verify resistance to washing, friction, etc.)
- Regulations (traceability, packaging, etc.)
SKINUP is open to collective intelligence in order to actively participate in the development of the smart textiles market. Our ambition is to remain the world’s leading company but also to allow other market players to control the quality of their offering and to assess the effectiveness of their products.
The top performance of SKINUP clothing is the fruit of over 15 years of research and innovation. Always looking to the future, we now have a portfolio of 10 patents and are able to assert that SKINUP technology is the most effective on the global market to date.
Sharing and enriching research and innovation
In line with its desire for openness and sharing, in 2018, SKINUP joins professional networks of excellence confirming its exemplary nature and expertise.
- Bpifrance’s network of Excellence , which brings together the 4,000 best companies supported by the bank.
- The ANRT, the French National Agency for Research and Technology and its 350 members who have one common mission: to work towards bringing public research and companies closer together, to exchange ideas, provide training and exert influence.