What personal data do we collect?
1. Creating your customer account
You voluntarily enter personal data when you create your customer account on our website. For certain personal data, the entry of data that is truthful is absolutely necessary. This obligation concerns the following data: first name, surname, address, date of birth, email address, password. The data recorded in the customer account can be viewed and modified by the customer at any time. Finally, you can request the complete deletion of your customer account.
If you wish to buy a product on our website, we need various data in order to perform the sales contract. You must provide the following information: surname and first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment details and identification data.
The processing of this data serves specific purposes. In this case, the collection and use of your personal data referred to above, namely Surname, First name, address, email address, telephone number and payment information is necessary for the performance of our respective contractual obligations. This data is essential for the conclusion and follow-up, invoicing and execution of your orders.
Data relating to the execution of orders may be retained for a period of 5 years from the execution of the last order for the purposes of proving proper execution of orders, and may be archived with limited access beyond this period.
You can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications by subscribing to our newsletter. We will use your email address for this purpose. However, you may accept or refuse such use of your data in advance. You may also decide to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of our emails or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected within the context of newsletters will not be retained for more than 3 years.
- absolutely necessary for the use of the basic functionalities of the site, Prestashop operating cookies may be used for the purpose of audience measurement and analysis: Google Analytics, Google tag manager. Duration of cookies: 13 months. For more information, you can view the Google information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- concerning targeted advertising in particular to offer you products according to your habits or your previous purchases, or products that you have placed in your basket, Google Analytics, Adwords. Shelf life 13 months;
- or social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or You
SKINUP uses operating cookies; these cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites; they allow the Platform to identify your browser in order to store your account login information, basket information and preferences.
Audience measurement and analysis cookies are used to record audience measurements and statistics with the aim of improving the Platform and its services, and detecting technical problems.
SKINUP has no control over cookies that can be stored for analysis purposes (Google Analytics) and for social networks. For more information, please refer to the information published by Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=fr or on the platforms of the various social networks, in particular the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular enable customers to exercise their choices with these social networks, in particular by configuring their user accounts for each of these networks.
You also have the means to refuse them:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The personal data collected by these cookies will be stored for a maximum of 13 months.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, we have the technical and organisational means to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored on our servers located in the data centres of 772424 - Chemin Petit Cabri - Le Tholonet - 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France.
6. To whom do we transmit your personal data?
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into agreements;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access its data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data,
- in connection with the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use this data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
These entities are required, to the same extent as SKINUP itself, to ensure data protection. To ensure payment security, the www.skinup-eboutique.com website uses a secure payment service. This service incorporates the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security standard. Confidential data (the 16-digit credit card number, the expiry date and the cryptogram) is sent directly in an encrypted manner to the servers managing this service without passing through the physical media of SKINUP’s servers.
7. Your rights
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- The right to rectify, update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring the account settings;
- The right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data other than that announced herein to which you have consented;
- The right to object, free of charge, to the data collected being subject to current or future commercial processing by the data controller;
- The right to delete your account by writing to email@example.com. It should be noted that information shared with other users, such as publications on forums, may remain visible to the public on the Platform, even after your account has been deleted;
- The right to obtain information relating to processing concerning the personal data managed by SKINUP and any information making it possible to know and, if necessary, challenge the logic governing the processing of said data. To do this, you must prove your identity.
- The right to obtain a copy of your personal data as well as a portability right, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, of all or part of said data are also subject to proof of identity.
These rights may be exercised:
- by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter sent to SKINUP, 2 Chemin de la Noraie, 37190 AZAY-LE-RIDEAU, FRANCE.
In the event of difficulty in managing your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).